An important feature of MNE 2013 will be the major trade exhibition of related equipment, tools materials and software, which will be held in conjunction with the conference. The exhibition, which is traditionally well attended by delegates and external invitees, will be designed to showcase the latest in developments now commercially available.
Size of a booth for the three days of the exhibition is as follows:
- Booth size 2x3m
- Booth size 3x3m
Multiple adjacent booths may be hired on request.
Should your organisation become a Gold level sponsor, you will be allocated a single size booth at the exhibition, at no charge, as part of your investment. This will enable you to actively promote your organisation and reinforce brand awareness and loyalty. Exhibitor opportunities are also available to Silver and Bronze level sponsors on payment of the exhibition booth fee as indicated above. Sponsors participating in the exhibition will receive preferential booth position allocation.
As an exhibitor at the conference, your organisation will be:
- Able to demonstrate your capabilities, products and services, face-to-face with scientists, engineers, researchers from industry, university and government agencies from around the world
- In the company of leading local and international businesses and research and development organisations who appreciate the importance and value of this exhibitor opportunity
- Based in the heart of London with easy access to accommodation, transport, retail and commercial services
Exhibition entitlements for each booth are as follows:
- 3m x 3m or 2m x 3m booth space and shell structure with velcro compatible back and side walls and front fascia
- complimentary registration for the conference, including conference dinner
- 1 x 13 amp power supply outlet
- 1 set dual 75 watt spotlights
- one standard company name on facia
- acknowledgement as exhibitor in the official conference program materials with a brief description of the company’s products/services and booth location listed
- acknowledgement as exhibitor on the official conference website with a link to the company website
- opportunity to order furniture, additional power outlets and lighting directly through the exhibitor builder
- Will be inserted in the conference satchel, which allows the advertisers an opportunity to publicise their organisation to the participants.
Advert in Conference Booklet/Program
- Various sizes inside the booklet/program
- Which will be placed in the conference marquee where poster sessions and lunch/coffee breaks are held.